Visitors traveling from the United States into Canada or vice versa can use any of the following six ports of entry:
- Aden, Alberta/Whitlash, Montana
- Carway, Alberta/Peigan, Montana
- Del Bonita, Alberta/Del Bonita, Montana
- Wild Horse, Alberta/Wild Horse, Montana
- Coutts, Alberta/Sweetgrass, Montana (open all year, daily 24 hour service)
- Chief Mountain, Alberta/Chief Mountain, Montana
For further information on border crossings, you can contact any of the following:
Important Customs and Immigration Information
- Visitors from all countries will need a valid passport to enter Canada. They may also require other documentation such as a visas or alien card. Check with a Canadian embassy to ensure you have the proper documentation to enter the country.
- Persons under 18 years traveling without their parents should have a letter of authorization from a parent or guardian to travel into Canada.